20110714

Perfect Summer Song

How to make a Perfect Summer Song?
You need:
  • 4-5 nice looking boys, about 25 years old
  • simple melody
  • catchy chorus
Well... All you need is to mix this ingredients together. Then you should shot a simple video (band+some fans+beautiful views of sunny California) and send it to youtube. Then you can just sit in front of your computer and just watch how the number of views is rising... Okay, only if you're super-lucky.
Anyway. Every Summer I have my very own Summer anthem. Last year it was Let's go surfing by The Drums. This year...


This song will save my life one day. And I know it will be in Winter.

Anyway, I have to tell you that I'm my own hero now. Yesterday I cleaned my wardrobe. I mean I threw out all clothes that I don't wear anymore. And now my closet is half empty, it looks quite weird. But I'm ready for shopping now.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, każdy kolejny cieszy mnie niezmiernie! Z tej niepohamowanej radości staram się na wszystkie odpowiadać :)