20110708

so obsessed

Okay. I'm still listening to the Blake's LP. Is that normal? It looks like an obsession to me, but.... whatever. Even my Mom said "he's not that bad" (she's a fan of U2 and Rod Stewart, don't even ask...) Between doing nothing, meeting my best friend and blogging I decided to find out what's going on with new fall 2011 collections by my favourite brands. Yes, I know it's July. Yes, I know it's bloody hot. But who doesn't like watching new clothes and dreaming about those places and events when you can wear them.
Today I found H&M Fall 2011 Lookbook and I absolutely love it! Looking at these fotos I simply forgot that I hate loose pants, shapeless jumpers and most of the stuff that is not black. The skirts are absolutely amazing, aww...








Just love it. What a beautiful thunderstorm outside... See you.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, każdy kolejny cieszy mnie niezmiernie! Z tej niepohamowanej radości staram się na wszystkie odpowiadać :)