20110817

flobsession

Just a quick note to tell you that I'm alive! And I'm back. Paris was A M A Z I N G. Or even better. We had wonderful time with some wonderful people. My photos are still in horrible mess so I will show you some of them later.
For now, some music. The first video is one of dozens that we saw on TV in our hotel. One and only example of good French music showed on that channel.
Second one. My new obsession (but I still love James Blake!). Jake & Flo, charming guitar duo from Germany that we met one night playing in front of Notre Dame. Huge love.



1 komentarz:

  1. so cool ! Thanks :)

    http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, każdy kolejny cieszy mnie niezmiernie! Z tej niepohamowanej radości staram się na wszystkie odpowiadać :)