20110919

shoot!

As all my life is made of unexpected events, today I ran accidentally into a guide trip through the "so not tourist's" parts of Gdańsk. Thank God it happened. It was great. I don't mean now I know sooo many stunning facts about this city (cause I don't), it's just great because of my luck. Because I have this strange abilty to be in a place where actually something is happening.
Tomorrow is going to be a tough day so I better go to bed now. Or sit here for a little more now, happy because of my new nail polish (I'm an addict, I know).
For good bye: my favourite Kasabian song I think. And I'm so excited about their new album:)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, każdy kolejny cieszy mnie niezmiernie! Z tej niepohamowanej radości staram się na wszystkie odpowiadać :)